If you know me, you understand that I’ve had a passion for healthy living. The environment, animal protection, and reducing the number of people with heart diseas are all part of my love for life.
So. I’m starting a new business. Dedicated to helping busy families reverse heart disease, shut down diabetes, and laying down a strong foundation for their children to be healthy.
Here’s what the new gig will look like:
Want to make healthier meals faster? I can help you. Take charge of your kitchen—and win at Meatless Mondays!
- Pantry assessment
- Spice clean out
- Assess utensils and other cooking tools
- Arrange pantry, cupboards and fridge
- Create staples list that can be used for most meals
- Recipes for 5 ‘go to’ dinners
- Determine which style of organization works best for your family
- Option #1 + #2
- Take grocery shopping trip
- 10 recipes to kick start your creativity
- Create 3 ‘go to’ meals together
- Learn the importance of Mise en Place to cut time and mistakes when cooking
- Discover tips and tricks for making quick healthy meals
- Personal plant based meals prepared at your home, or delivered.
- Plant based cooking lessons
Affordable pricing, endless rewards.
About Miller Canning
Miller grew up in a classic 60’s home where her mother made a roast, open canned vegetables and boiled potatoes for meals. She became a vegetarian at the age of 14, a weight lifter, runner in college and after a heart attack at a young age, a plant based eater.
Miller knew she wanted to leave her career as a tech marketer to show people how eating well can fuel and heal their bodies.
References available as requested