I love Lara Bars! When I’m starving and can’t find something in the vegan world easily around me, I grab these. WholeFoodLife.com has re-created these bars in small bite sized yummies!
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Serves: 20 bites
- In a food processor, add the almonds, chocolate chips and unsweetened coconut. Blend into a fine consistency.
- Then add the dates and coconut flour and continue to blend.
- Lastly, add the water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the mixture clumps together. I used 2 tablespoons.
- Roll balls and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- If you like, you can roll them in more shredded coconut or cacao powder like I did.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.