Raspberry Banana Muffins
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
The perfect breakfast for on the go!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mix the wet.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon batter into standard sized muffin pans. I used silicone liners and did not need to spray, but if you use paper liners, be sure to grease them. Oil free recipe can tend to stick to paper liners.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before removing and storing in an airtight container.
These should last 2 weeks in the fridge and up to 6 months in the freezer. Enjoy!