From Jenny Sugar, POPSUGAR
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup golden raisins
3/4 cup rolled oats
3 tablespoons mini dairy-free chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli)
- Add the nuts, raisins, and oats to a food processor or high-speed blender and process until a smooth, thick dough forms.
- Place the dough in a bowl, and chill in the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and allow to sit 15 or so minutes, until the dough is pliable. Sprinkle on the chocolate chips and kneed them into the dough so they’re evenly distributed.
- Form dough into 28 balls.
- Enjoy now or store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Source: Calorie Count
- 28 balls
- Cook Time
- 45 minutes
- Calories per serving