So yummy for summer weather!
Watermelon, Edamame + Arugula Salad With Balsamic Glaze
High in vitamins C and A, beta-carotene with protein from edamame.
- 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- ½ watermelon, diced
- 6 cups arugula, washed and dried
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
1. Bring vinegar to boil in a small heavy saucepan; reduce to a simmer and cook until thickened and syrupy, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
2. Bring a small pot of salted water to boil. Add edamame and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and cool.
3. Toss watermelon and arugula in a large bowl. Top with edamame and crumbled feta.
4. Drizzle balsamic reduction over salad and top with pine nuts.