gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian (makes 8-10 cups)
- 2 heads of broccoli (stalks removed, and cut into florets)
- 2 1/2 cups of roughly cut cauliflower florets
- 3 large carrots, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried currants
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8-1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place the broccoli florets into a food processor and pulse until chopped very fine. Empty out into a large bowl.
- Do the same with the cauliflower florets. Depending on the size of your food processor you may have to work in batches.
- Next add the carrots and pulse until finely chopped and add to the bowl along with the broccoli and cauliflower. Give it a good stir to mix everything together.
- Stir in the parsley, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, raisins and currants. Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
You’ll notice that there is no dressing…you don’t need it! Lemon juice, salt and pepper is all you need for this tasty salad.