Oh yeah BABY! I’m trying to find ways to satisfy my sweet tooth that aren’t full of refined sugar, high fructose sugar and preservatives. And not pay a fortune for them at Whole Foods.
I’m going to get together with friends on my street for Christmas, and I just made this recipe. It’s a winner!! I filled mini-muffin papers 3/4 to the top and it was so easy! I didn’t make fresh peanut butter, however I chose organic, non-sweetened peanut butter which made it a shorter time frame.
Try it out!!
Cook Time: 60 minutes
This fudge is melt in your mouth delicious!
- 1 bar dark chocolate 3.5oz (I used 70%cacao)
- 1 cup fresh ground peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Coconut Manna (If you don’t like coconut, some readers have subbed butter instead and it has worked out well.)
- 4 T maple syrup
- 3/4 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- In a medium saucepan, mix all the ingredients on medium heat and stir until everything is combined. It should take a few minutes to combine and I suggest stirring it the whole time.
- Once the mixture is smooth and combined, transfer to muffin pans with liners.
- Store in the fridge to firm up. I used standard sized, but mini muffin pans would work well too.
You will not disappointed. They can be frozen as well! Enjoy!